Here is what I've been up to this week:
1. struggling with a routine everyday morning walks under Florida sun that inevitably switching into its summer-heat mode. Well, those walks are so much needed to release some energy. Not mine but our little one and his furry four-paw buddy (Uh, I wish I had that energy level!);
2. working on a decent-size wholesale order. It's almost finished by now. All I left for tomorrow is final ironing and tags;
3. brainstorming on how to update my Etsy shops (lots of ideas and so little time). My shops (especially the children's one) have been left neglected for a while.
4. trying out new recipes. This one is a Greek-style chicken with grilled tomatoes, oregano and feta. I found it in the latest issue of Country Living (May 2009 if not mistaken). Hassle free, quick, easy, and delicious!
5. mastering old recipes like Jamie Oliver's Moroccan chicken stuffed with couscous and cooked on a sweet potato stovie (that's how he calls it). All of his chicken recipes are wonderful but we love this one the best!
6. finding time for a quick thrift shop stop that resulted in this find